Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
hdgirlstock.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the hdgirlstock.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify hdgirlstock.com in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
I. DESIGNATED AGENT
The Company’s Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is Email:
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Company will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
II. COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
III. NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN
Procedure: It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Company in Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
IV. REPEAT INFRINGERS
Under appropriate circumstances, Company may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
V. ACCOMMODATION OF STANDARD TECHNICAL MEASURES
It is Company policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.